Saturday, December 22, 2007

Antonio Vivaldi's Four Seasons- Winter

I thought it would be fitting today, as the first day of winter, to post this piece of music. I love Antonio Vivaldi. He has been my favorite composer for a while. Summer is my favorite movement of his Four Seasons but I love to listen to all of the movements. I love stringed instruments, I think that is why I love Vivaldi so much. Hope you enjoy listening.

If you are interested in studying a little more about Vivaldi you can check out the Harmony Fine Arts Free Dowload (Vivaldi is on page 8 of the PDF). It has links to biographical information and online listening.

If you want to purchase a Vivaldi CD from Amazon, here are some to get you started (We own the first one and highly recommend it.):





And if you haven't seen my winter themed art, handicraft and nature study kit, check it out here!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great entry, love all the music.

Love,
Mom