Monday, April 7, 2008

Still Life Art Show Mini Unit Study Notebooking Pages PDF


I am now offering a PDF set of notebooking pages designed to be used with my Still Life Art Show.

This is a set of 14 notebooking pages designed to help you and your students really get into the pieces of art.
  • Each page includes questions to help you and your students take a deeper look and gain a deeper understanding of the artist, subject and style. (You can consider these questions orally or have your children write their responses in the space provided.)
  • A short biography is included for each artist.
  • Some pages include easy art activities you might wish to spend some time completing after viewing the artwork.
  • Two coloring sheets are provided to accompany two works included in the art show.
  • Most of the notebooking pages include the piece of art being studied. (The Lichtenstein and Botero pieces are not in the public domain, and are thus not included, but there is still a page for both of their works included in the art show.)
  • A "What is a Still Life? worksheet is also included.


If you would like to purchase the Still Life Art Show Mini Unit Study, I am offering it for $4.95.

To purchase a set you can use the Pay Now PayPal button on my blog sidebar. Just be sure to use the right button, as I have two sets of notebooking pages for sale. This is not automated, so I will have to email the PDF file to you once I receive your PayPal payment.

The PDF will be emailed to you within 72 hours after I receive payment, usually sooner. (I currently do not have Internet access at my house.) The PDF will be emailed to the email account associated with the PayPal payment I receive.


If you have any questions about the Still Life Art Show Mini Unit Study Notebooking Page Set PDF feel free to email me at heartsandtrees@yahoo.com.

*Please note if you purchase these pages they are for your own personal use and are not to be distributed or sold. *

1 comment: