Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Nature Walk Worksheet


So I have put together a Summer Nature Walk Worksheet similar to the fall, winter and spring ones listed in my sidebar.

This worksheet is what I like to call a senses scavenger hunt. One way to get your children involved in your nature walk is to give them a task to find a specific object. You will be amazed what you find once you start looking.

My worksheet is designed to get you and your kids outside, looking for specific things and spending time exploring nature using your different senses. On this worksheet I have included a space to sketch something you find during your nature walk if you have not yet started your own nature journal.
When you click on the link it will take you to a savefile.com page. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Download File button. The download should start automatically. If it doesn't start, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Download File Now. I will be listing the worksheet link on my sidebar as well.

If you have not checked out the Hearts and Trees Summer Themed Art, Nature Study and Handicraft Kit, be sure to check it out. I have some great projects which would be perfect for keeping little hands busy during the hot summer months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Amanda!! We'll be using the scavenger hunt next week. :o)