Thursday, September 25, 2008

A few fun art ideas

So every time I have come across a fun art project on the Internet the past few months I have bookmarked it. I am getting quite a collection, so today I thought I would share a few with you. The last two are perfect for the new season- autumn.

*Glue and Pastel Landscape: Using black construction paper, school glue and pastels (or she says you can use chalk) you make a sort of stained glass looking piece of art. I love working on black paper anyway with pastels, but this looks especially fun.

*Watercolor Crayon Resist Leaf: This is an interesting take on a crayon resist using corregated cardboard to make an interesting texture.

*Contour Fall Leaves: I love the energy of this project.

I hope you have fun with these projects. Feel free to leave any links to completed projects or links to your favorite art ideas in the comments section. Look for more art ideas here in the future!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for point out the resist leaf. We tried the contour leaves and it was a good time.

Check our out!

www.blogshewrote.blogspot.com

Love your blog!

Heather