Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some Fall Crafty Links

Here are some more fall crafty links you might enjoy checking out:

Apple Stamp Bag: Here you use an apple as a stamp to decorate a tote bag.

Apple Candlesticks: Apples aren't just for eating. Here you can use them to make interesting table decoration.

Cornhusk Dolls: I used to love to make these.

Yarn "Painting" Leaves: I love the look of these. A nice way to use colorful fall-colored yarn.

Indian Corn Napkin Rings: I love these. These would be perfect addition to your fall dinner table.

That's it for now. Be sure to check back soon. I have some posts lined up with some crafty ideas using gourds as well as some interesting ways to use leaves and some easy fall recipes you can mix up with your children. Hope you are all having a great week.

**If you haven't already purchased your Hearts and Trees Fall 2008 Kit, I am nearing the end of my supplies, so be sure to get yours soon!! I still have quite a few left, but once they are gone they're gone. :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

I want to make the yarn leaves. Maybe today I will gather the materials and just do it!

Thanks for the links,

Mom-Harmony Art Mom