Saturday, December 13, 2008

And the winner is....

The winner of my little conest is Phyllis from bergblog! Thanks to everyone who participated and shared about my Winter Kit and blog on their blog. I wish I could send everyone a goodie bag.
a

This coming week is going to be Jan Brett week on my blog, so be sure to check back for lots of links and fun things to do. I totally forgot to mention that what inspired most of the projects for my Winter Kit was the book The Mitten by Jan Brett. That's why I decided to focus on mammals and why we are sewing mittens. And the artwork in the book is very Pennsylvania Dutch inspired, so I wanted to include that in the kit too.

I will be shipping all pre-orders of my Winter Kit on Friday, so be sure to get your order in today if you are intersted. :)


No comments: