Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Nature Study and Snowflake Book Suggestions

I wanted to share with you all some book suggestions that I haverecently listed on my blog sidebar. Many people may have trouble with nature study in winter, and these books may help you, because they focus on nature study in winter:



a
If you want to focus on snowflakes, here are some books you may wish to check out:







  • You may also want to check out my video here from last winter about how to catch a snowflake.
  • You may also want to make your own paper snowflakes. There are some instructions here.
  • There are some templates you can print to cut very fancy snowflakes here.
  • Here is a fun website where you can make your own snowflake: Make-a-Flake

Hope you enjoy these books and links. If you have any more winter nature study or snowflake ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.

*********

And I still have some Hearts and Trees Winter 2008 Kits, so be sure to check them out, if you haven't already.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great resources and links...I will be linking to you later today for my winter readers.

Thanks Amanda,
Mom-Harmony Art Mom